The 2021 P.A.R. Recovery Summit will be held in the majestic Bull Mountains along the Musselshell River at Abba’s Haven, 196 Bundy Rd, Lavina, MT 59046
This special weekend designed to bless and refresh, is nestled within the beauty of the Bull Mountains in Montana. This amazing weekend is a gathering of believers in recovery from various cities throughout the United States designed to provide connection, empowerment and encouragement in the battle against addiction.
At the Recovery Summit, in addition to a healing time of refreshing, fun and fellowship, participants will be given powerful insights and tools to walk in Abundant Recovery. Worship, fellowship, fun and empowerment await our PAR family members as together we ascend the summit of victory over addiction in the body of Christ!
We’ll see you at The Summit!
Weekend Accommodations (Lodge & Porch are air conditioned & heated)
- The Disciple’s Lodge (Bunk beds, 6 to a room)
- Solomon’s Porch (Bunk beds, 6 to a room)
- 6 RV hook ups
- Tent camping
✓ Delicious meals prepared daily by camp staff (Friday dinner, Saturday 3 meals, Sunday breakfast)
- Kallem Hall – Full commercial Kitchen – Chow hall – Chapel Area
✓ Outdoor & Indoor Recreational Options
- Basketball, Folf, Horseshoes, shooting range, Fishing, River Stroll, Paintball; Ping pong, Pool tables, Foos Ball, Nature walks, horseshoes, and much more!
Summit Event Schedule (Detailed events provided upon check-in)
- Fri – June 4 – 5:30pm Dinner served /7:30pm – 8:30 pm: Opening circle welcome and weekend Q&A
- Sat – June 5 – 9:00am: Breakfast served – 12:00 Lunch Served – 5:30 Dinner served 7:00 Special Guest Speaker / 10:00 Campfire Meeting
- Sun – June 6 – 9:00am Breakfast served /10:30am Live Worship Closing Speaker